APPLYING FOR ADMISSION
TRANSFER ENROLLMENT CHECKLIST
- Submit the transfer application for admission.
Submit documents to:
- Official college transcripts from every school attended
- Official high school transcript (if less than 60 credits)
- Official ACT/SAT score (if less than 60 credits)
Office of Admission
1020 North Second Street
Atchison, Kansas 66002-1499.
- You will receive notification of your acceptance within two weeks of submitting all application materials. Along with your acceptance notification you will receive a housing application.
- Submit the FASFA.
Make sure to code Benedictine College on your FAFSA, the code is 010256.
The deadline to be considered for the Kansas Comprehensive Grant is March 15.
- Submit your $200 enrollment fee with the housing application to secure your enrollment.
- Contact Jon Krebsbach to schedule your class registration appointment, either by phone or in person.
Director of Transfer Enrollment